Have your energy levels dropped for no apparent reason?
When your body isn’t being nurtured properly it can shut down. This shut down isn’t an immediate cessation of function but individual systems begin to slow down to conserve energy.
Your metabolism slows, glandular functions are hampered and the body itself will start to lose power and strength. The first thing you may notice is that you experience fatigue all the time and just can’t seem to get it together.
Before you reach for another cup of coffee or other energy boosting concoction consider a detoxifying cleanse.
How to Detox Your Body
Here are some easy and important helps for the liver that you can incorporate into your daily routine.
- Dandelion is a wonderful herb to stimulate liver function and promote bile flow. Use dandelion juice (1-2 Tbsp. at a time) or extract, or drink dandelion tea two to three times a day.
- NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) is a powerful liver detoxifier, and together with glycine it helps make important glutathione to protect and detoxify the cells from within.
- Indole-3-carbinol (the powerhouse component of sulphur-containing vegetables) and calcium d-glucarate are two important and specific supplements for removing harmful xenoestrogens…chemicals that have harmful, hormone-like activity in the body.
- Milk thistle is a powerful antioxidant which helps regenerate the liver and protect it from free radical damage.
- Alpha lipoic acid is the king of antioxidants and an important protector of the liver Artichokes (fresh or use artichoke juice) stimulate bile flow.
- Avoid margarine and shortening…use quality, unrefined essential fats only
- Eat lots of sulphur-containing vegetables (onions, garlic, turnips, etc.)
- Green, slightly bitter vegetables like endive, collards and dandelion greens are important.
- Use Swedish bitters for powerful benefits.
- All green food supplements cleanse and rebuild; spirulina, wheat or barley grass, and chlorella are among the best.
- Lemon water that can be made by squeezing half a fresh lemon into purified water restores PH balance.
Improve your diet, adopt new habits, add in several of these cleansing herbs, and create an internal environment conducive to rejuvenation and health. Your risk of disease will diminish, and your energy will increase.
We have an incredible opportunity to protect our bodies, lower our risk of disease, and boost our energy, all at the same time!
Diet, herbs and other gentle remedies cleanse and strengthen the liver, and that in turn lowers our toxic burden.
Detox for Energy and Weight Loss
Think of your body as a car engine. What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? As you can imagine, engine performance would slowly decline and you’d have to push harder on the gas to get up to speed.
Have you ever tried to get onto the highway in a car with poorly performing engine? Instead of going 0 to 60 in 5 seconds, it takes 10. Your body is the same way, our bodies can become sluggish if waste, poisons, toxins, chemicals, and other harmful substances are not periodically flushed out with a detoxifying cleanse.
Most of us assume that our body can naturally rid itself of all of the toxins and waste matter that we’re exposed to. While this is true in optimal conditions, the American 21st century diet consists of preservatives, refined sugar and other chemicals that prevent our bodies from operating at optimal levels.
Some of these toxins and waste are difficult for our bodies to remove and as these toxins accumulate your body begins to grow ill or tire easily.
Getting Your Energy Back
One of the ways to regain your energy is to allow your body to repair itself and you can help it along by getting rid of all the accumulated waste. This easily done with a detoxifying cleanse that flushes everything out of your system.
You begin by drinking mostly fluids and eating only healthy, fresh foods. If it comes in a package don’t eat it. There are many cleansing programs on the market that can but to supplement your cleanse.
Check the products labels of any cleansing programs and make sure that the ingredients are all natural. If you don’t know what a listed ingredient is don’t use it.
Now, once again.
Before you reach for caffeine or a cola as a pick me up consider that your lack of energy may be caused by something as simple as an abundance of waste. A detoxifying cleanse is such a simple thing to do for your health and your energy.
Rated #1 for fat loss and value! Weight loss pill that naturally burns fat gets biggest deal in Shark Tank history. See what the experts are saying. Read More...