There are many self-acclaimed good ways to get rid of acne. When tested, you would discover that they are empty vessels that make the greatest noise.
However, these 5 must-know tips to getting rid of acne fast will help you discover this all-time tested secret of getting rid of acne fast. Just read on.
1. Lot of sleep. Get a lot of sleep! It really helps, and even seems to make your skin smoother.
2. Keeping your hair away from your body at night. Long hair may constitute trouble during an acne eruption. An individual’s hair holds a lot of oils. It also picks up a lot of debris and filth. Then the hair chafes against the face depositing this grime and oil on the skin. Many medicos will advise keeping your hair short to prevent this ongoing trouble. Others will say that if you opt to keep your hair long tie it back as frequently as you are able to. Thus preventing this ongoing transference of oils from occurring.
3. Drinking plenty of water. One of the easy methods of fast acne cure is to drink plenty of water daily. If you could take 8 to 10 glass of water a day, it is not only good for your internal organ it is also good for your skin as you loose lot of moisture from your skin. Our skin clean itself and we should also ensure a regular water wash to remove any toxic material lying on our face. Regular wash with good quality soap is essential to maintain our skin in good condition.
4. Applying lotion. Yes, apply lotion. Lotion is always important because it keeps your skin moisturized. Even if you have acne, apply lotion because if you do not, your skin could turn dry, and that’s just telling your face to produce more oil to moisturize it, which could result to more acne than you already had. Caution: the kind of lotion you should use must be the one with H2O base and not oil base.
5. Avoiding too much sunlight. Also, it has been found that a little sun is good in helping you to get rid of acne because it can dry up your acne. But not too much! Whenever an acne eruption is starting avoid the sun’s beams. They can be extremely tough on the skin and even make the acne worse. You have to make sure that you put on sunscreen if you want to go in the sun. But don’t apply sunscreens that contain an oil base.