A lot of women don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure to increase their breast size. While getting an implant is the only way you can be 100% sure that your breast size will increase, it is also expensive, and can have some potentially serious side effects.
Breast Enhancement Products and Methods
If you want to know what options you have for breast enhancement without surgery here are some things you can consider.
- The first thing you need to keep in mind is that the non-surgical alternatives have no proof that they actually work. That doesn’t mean that they won’t work and many woman have sworn by the results they’ve gotten, you just need to keep in mind the fact that everyone is different and results will be different too.
- Breast enhancement creams contain several herbs thought to mimic the signs of puberty and pregnancy, both times in a woman’s life when her breasts will naturally grow. These creams are usually applied directly to the breast and massaged well.
- They generally say that you have to use them for anywhere from 3 – 6 months before you see results. Of course there are many different brands available and the effectiveness can vary from brand to brand.
- Women have reported that in addition to an increase in breast size the use of the creams have made their breast more supple and firm.
- Breast enhancement pills usually consist of the same ingredients as the cream. You will typically take one pill a day for several months, though it’s important to read and carefully follow all label directions since each manufacturer has it’s own warnings.
- A lot of women have reported the best outcome when they combine the cream and the pills. Again, carefully read all label directions since combining these two things could be dangerous.
- Exercise is another way to improve the look of your bust line. Breasts are not muscle, they are made up of fat, so they can’t be toned by doing exercises. The muscle underneath your breasts, the pectoral muscles, can be toned however. This can lead to a lifted appearance of your breasts which can increase cleavage and make you seem bigger.
- You can always gain weight which will add fat to your breasts and make them bigger too. Of course, unless you are severely underweight, this really isn’t a viable option. Weight gain won’t just be restricted to your breasts, it will be added to every part of your body like thighs, hips, and butt.
- Make sure that whatever product or method you choose that you talk to your doctor first. It’s particularly important if you are taking pills or using the creams since the herbs in these drugs could interact with the pills you are already taking. Even if you aren’t taking a prescription, there can be an interaction between the herbs and an over the counter pill as well.
I hope these ideas of options for breast enhancement without surgery have helped you decide which method is best for you.