We love a quick fix — life’s bandaids for personal improvement. And when it comes to our appearance, we are particularly susceptible to purchasing things that promise to be the holy grail of beauty and attractiveness, like a magical potion or a wonder-garment.
But in reality, these heavily marketed faux-panaceas can put more of a strain on your finances than a spring in your step.
Have a Better and Beautiful Appearance
Most people are concerned about their appearance and how they can better take care of their looks but they don’t know what to do. If you feel this way, you are not alone.
The tips in this article will help you find what will make you become a more beautiful person.
- Remember that fragrance rises. Scents rise. When applying perfume or scented body mist, put it lower on your body. Do not apply too much by putting a little everywhere. Just apply a little around your ankles. The scent will rise without being as overpowering as some perfumes tend to be.
- If you have very narrow eyes, you can create the illusion that they are more widely opened by first using an eyelash curler to curl your top lashes. Apply a dark brown mascara to the middle lashes, then tilt the wand diagonally and apply the mascara to the outer lashes.
- To keep your skin looking fresh and flawless, make sure you drink plenty of water each day. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it looking dull, dry and wrinkled. You can combat this problem by making sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water each day. If you don’t like the taste of water, try flavoring it with a slice of lemon or splash of cranberry juice to make it more palatable. Your skin will thank you for it.
- To give your medium-to long-length hair a quick boost of volume in the morning, turn your head upside down, then apply a spray-on product like mousse or serum to add volume. Aim for the roots, then scrunch your hair at the crown and sides. Turn right-side up, then use your fingers to smooth the top layer.
- If your eyebrows have become a bit unruly and you want to tame them, try using a small amount of hair spray on them. What you would do is get an eyebrow comb or unused toothbrush, and spray it with the hair spray. Comb through the brows to flatten and smooth them.
- You should consider tinting your eyebrows, if you are dealing with a combination of fair hair and fair skin. The eyebrows help to define and emphasize the face. If your skin is pale and your hair is light, you may be losing out on the potential benefits of your eyebrows. Use a subtle tint to improve your eyebrows’ impact.
- To boost your hair’s shine when you wash it in the sink or shower, give it a final rinse under really cold water, if you can stand it. The cold water helps to seal the hair’s cuticle, making your tresses look smoother, shinier, and less frizzy than rinsing with hot water.
- To hide purplish under-eye circles, try a yellow concealer. The yellow helps to cancel out the purple, leaving a smooth palette for applying your foundation. A thin layer of creamy yellow concealer also makes a great primer layer for your eyeshadow, because it minimizes the appearance of capillaries and helps the shadow stick.
- Never ever go to bed with your makeup on your face. This causes more damage than just ruining a good pillow case. Your pores will get extremely clogged and you will suffer many blemishes. Taking the time to wash your face each night will surely benefit you for many years.
- Make your shampoo and conditioner last longer. If you are using an expensive shampoo or conditioner that is thick, you can stretch out the amount of use you get out of it by watering it down. Be careful not to add too much water because this can ruin it.
- You can camouflage an unsightly double chin by brushing on a swipe of rosy-brown powder blush along your jawline from your ears to your chin. Next, use a light, translucent powder on your natural chin and blend the entire area very well. This may take a bit of practice, but when done properly, it makes a noticeable difference.
As stated earlier, most people care about how they look and how they can take care of themselves better, but aren’t exactly sure how to go about doing it.
These tips provided above will help you find a way to improve your looks and have a better and beautiful appearance.
#1 Rated Diet Pill - Rated #1 by both experts and users! Lose weight quickly & safely - clinically-proven to reduce BMI. Read More...