Improper beauty regimens can negatively affect you, both physically and emotionally. You need to do a lot of basic research so that you don’t burn, harm, or irritate your hair, skin, or nails when trying to beautify yourself.
Going clean with your beauty routine doesn’t need to be intimidating — or costly. All you need to do is just get started.
Adopt a Clean Beauty Routine
Here’s an easily adaptable tips that will get you off and running.
- A great way to make small eyes appear to look much bigger is to steer clear of dark shades of eye shadow. Begin by using a nude base as a foundation, and then use a shadow that is one or two shades darker than the foundation in the crease. After blend the color up towards the brow by using your finger.
- You can make your lipstick last a bit longer by taking an additional step when you are applying it. Simply blot your lipstick between applying the different layers and you will find that the life of your lipstick will be prolonged. You will find that you will not have to reapply quite as often.
- Whether your eye color is blue, brown, green, or otherwise, a good creamy white eye pencil can do wonders for enhancing the color and making your eyes appear larger, whiter, and brighter. Use the pencil to line the inner rims of your lower lids. This is a flattering trick that works for anyone.
- If you are worried that your favorite fragrance may fade away during the day, think of adding some to your hair. You don’t want to spray it directly on your hair, but, instead, spray a light mist to the bristles of a brush and run it through your hair. You and your hair will smell great for the rest of the day.
- To whiten and brighten your teeth, add a little baking soda to your toothbrush once a week. Just sprinkle a little baking soda in the palm of your hand, dampen your toothbrush and press the bristles into the baking soda, add toothpaste and brush your teeth as usual. Don’t do this more than once a week since baking soda can be hard on your tooth enamel if overused.
- When you are filing your nails, be sure to only go in one direction. If you go back and forth you are sure to weaken the nail. The stress that this causes will damage the nail plate and make your nails more susceptible to breaking a lot more easily then they will if you go in one direction when filing.
- Use the ignition part of a matchbook or box if you don’t have a nail file. If you find yourself in need of a nail file, but can’t seem to find one, you can use the rough part you use to light matches on a match book as a nail file.
- If you want that shiny look on your legs, but don’t want a greasy feel to them, just use your regular lotion, and gloss it up a little by adding a small drop of baby oil. This will give you luster and softness, without the resulting greasiness of the baby oil alone.
- To get rid of white patches on your nails, consume more calcium. The patches are a sign of vitamin deficiency. Clearing up those white spots will allow you to get a smoother and more consistent look with your nail polish. If you can’t add more calcium to your diet, start taking a supplement.
Improper beauty regimens can be very troublesome, but with some practice, inspiration, and technique, you can make it work for you.
It just takes research of the basics and practice to create a beauty regimen that you can easily follow and apply.
Do yourself a favor, and try using the above tips to help create your own personal beauty regimen.
#1 Rated Diet Pill - Rated #1 by both experts and users! Lose weight quickly & safely - clinically-proven to reduce BMI. Read More...