A good natural ear infection remedy can save you a lot of time and money. Going to the doctor every time someone in your family gets an ear ache can take up your entire day.
You have to wait in the waiting room, then wait for a prescription, then deal with the pain until the medication works.
This also costs money and if you or someone in your family is prone to ear infections, it can add up to a lot.
Home Remedies for Ear Infections
Why waste all that energy on dealing with a doctor when you can use natural ingredients to make a cure for an ear infection right in your home?
- You can use products that you probably already have in your house. Many foods contain natural antioxidants and can treat infections when properly applied to the ear. Eating the right foods can also enhance the speed of which the infection goes away.
- A good home remedy will use natural ingredients to reduce the pain and kill the infection at the same time. Human urine can actually do that, and quickly. Apply a few drops directly into the ear. It will soothe the pain and the ammonia will work rapidly to stop the infection.
- For a less “disgusting” method that uses natural food products, you can drop lemon juice into the infected ear. Bacteria can only grow in the ear when the Ph levels are a base. Adding the acidic lemon juice will neutralize the Ph levels, killing off the bacteria and the infection.
- A combination of olive oil, garlic, and onions will quickly relieve pain and stop the ear infection. Simmer these ingredients along with a small amount of water to create an extract. An ear dropper can get that extract right down into the ear. The warm olive oil loosens up any build-up and the rest will treat the infection itself.
- Hot compresses can be a simple solution that doesn’t require any kind of chemicals going into the ear. All you have to do is lie on the side that has the infection and press the hot compress directly against your ear.
- Another homemade solution that uses all natural ingredients to fight an ear infection requires only vinegar and water. Make the solution with 50 percent water and 50 percent white vinegar. Put just a little bit into the infected ear. You can do this multiple times if it doesn’t clear up.
- You should eat foods with the right nutrients in them to help your body fight off the ear infection naturally. A lot of Vitamin C is useful for any type of infection and you can use supplements or drink a lot of orange juice. Green tea also has helpful antioxidants that will assist the body’s healing process.
Not all of these methods will work for every person, so don’t panic if one of them doesn’t work for you. Try every natural ear infection remedy you feel comfortable with until you find one that gives you the best results.
Rated #1 for fat loss and value! Weight loss pill that naturally burns fat gets biggest deal in Shark Tank history. See what the experts are saying. Read More...