There are several ways on how to cure back acne. Bacne – a short term for back acne is just like any ordinary forms of acne. It can appear as pimples, blackheads, pustules or in severe cases it would look like an acne cyst.
This commonly appears during puberty when the sebaceous gland starts to function aggressively. Male, female, teenagers or adult, back acne does not have a particular range of age nor gender and practically can affect anybody.
Below are some ways to treat bacne.
- Wear cool clothes and put some powder at your back to prevent perspiration. This is a vital way on how to cure back acne. Change clothes if you have perspired too much on it to prevent further back acne build up.
- After doing a vigorous activity, you would probably give off too much sweat. Take a shower immediately or if not possible, wipe your perspiration using towels with soft fabric such as cotton.
- Pat dry you skin after taking a shower. Do not rub the towel. It might irritate your skin and cause inflammation on your back acne.
- If your back acne is not yet severe, you may still use anti-bacterial cleansers that are designed for facial acne. Nowadays, there are also anti-acne soaps that can be used not just for the face but for body as well. Avoid using regular soap. These soaps may not meet the demands that your sensitive skin needs.
- Avoid carrying back packs until your back acne clears up. This would prevent your back from heating up which results to more perspiration and breeding ground for bacteria that causes back acne.
- One of the best ways on how to cure back acne properly is to use gels or creams containing at least 10 percent benzoyl peroxide. They can be bought at drugstores even without any prescriptions from a dermatologist (skin doctor).
- Studies show that benzoyl peroxide works better when used with products having alpha-hydroxy. This will heal and dry up back acne two times faster.
- Some people also have natural techniques on how to cure back acne. One home remedy for treating back acne is to use homemade Sodium Hydrixide (Lye) soap while adding some tea tree oil in it. This does not dry and heal acne faster but would definitely give you a softer skin.
- Exfoliate once a week. If you don’t want to spend money on buying expensive body scrubs, you may use sugar instead to take off all those dead skin cells. Do it on the affected area such as back and buttocks.
- You may seek professional help in case of very severe back acne. Theirs is nothing to be ashamed about. Dermatologists are willing to help people suffering this kind of skin problem. They would probably recommend medicines that needs prescription, antibiotics that should be taken orally, topical treatments, retinol or even oral contraceptives (for female only).
So there you go. These are only ten of the most effective ways on how to cure back acne.
Home Remedies for Back Acne
Back acne is embarrassing and humiliating. It can frustrating and a hassle when trying to get rid of it.
So, what I’m going to do is share with you some home remedies for back acne. That way, you will have clean and clear skin that people will notice and more self-confidence.
The home remedies for back acne are:
- Washing your back is the first remedy for back acne. You should use a scrubber when doing this. It will allow you to get the oil and dirt off your back. Also, it will help unclog your pores. The soap to use is salicylic acid based soap. This will help remove excess oil from your back.
- Another home remedy for back acne is to use tea tree oil. You can apply tea tree oil to your back after you have washed it. This will help get rid of bacteria on your back that causes it to breakout.
- Drinking water is another home remedy for back acne. You should drink at least eight cups of water a day. Also, be sure to drink one to two cups of water right after you wake up in the morning. Drinking water will allow you to get rid of toxins that are in your body that cause you to have acne on your back.
- Another remedy for your back acne is to eat healthy. Avoid eating foods that are loaded with saturated fats and sugars. These types of foods will cause your skin to be oily, which will make your break out. The foods you should eat include fruits, veggies, lean meats, whole wheat foods, nuts, and other health foods.
Also, make sure you don’t wear clothes that are too tight while you’re trying to get rid of your back acne. By wearing tight clothes, you could irritate your skin and acne.
These are some home remedies for back acne. If you have acne, you should do something about it now. By waiting, you will only make things worse.
Your acne could spread over your entire back, your chest, face, and ever your butt.
Learn More About Back Acne
Acne on the back is usually referred to as bacne and is very severe. They occur with several nodules and cysts.
Under severe cases of back acne, only topical treatment is not sufficient. One needs to go through a proper treatment regimen.
Back Acne Explained
First, you need to understand all about back acne. Back acne can come up in several forms including pimples, blackheads or pustules. The problem can easily affect people from age ten to age forty. Some people may suffer from this problem even after that.
Most people refer back acne as zits. In order to improve the condition, one must get to know the primary cause of the skin disease. It is also important to get as much information about back acne as possible.
What Causes Back Acne?
There is no specific factor that’s responsible for causing back acne. According to medical studies, back acne occurs when sebaceous glands function aggressively during puberty. During this period, the male hormone group gets active and work towards producing extra sebum via stimulating sebaceous glands.
These glands are located just below the skin surface. When sebum is produced in extra amount, hair follicles and pores become clogged. This clogging works towards blocking way used by dead cells to escape the skin. This sebum men and dead cells tend to allure attack from bacteria. This makes the surrounding tissues, to get inflamed and this result in acne.
Back acne can be easily found on the back and even on the buttocks of some people. One needs to take special care about not to touch these areas or wear tight clothes. However, it is not possible to do so as one may have to sit down or carry things around even if we tend to avoid them. Hence, it is important to focus on a lot of treatment on the area of back.
The skin on the back is thicker as compared as any other part of the body. One of the best treatment options is about 10 per cent benzoyle peroxide. This solution is not suitable for thinner skin.
What to Do About Acne?
Making changes in diet may not be of much help. Doctors have not come to a conclusion that fried foods or foods rich in fat results in back acne.
Good amount of oil production or dirt are not responsible for acne condition on the back. Stress may act badly on facial acne but it does not affect back acne.
Over the counter drugs can easily treat back acne under simpler conditions. However, if the back acne has gone severe, you must seek medical help. Try to meet a skin specialist or dermatologist.
Adept and timely medical help can easily help you get rid of back acne without having to suffer from any side effects.
Back acne may be problematic. However, with good care and medications, you would be able to get rid of this problem.
Rated #1 for fat loss and value! Weight loss pill that naturally burns fat gets biggest deal in Shark Tank history. See what the experts are saying. Read More...