There’s a relatively new program that has caught my attention lately, regarding Superfast weight loss. It is called 3 Week Diet.
What Is the 3 Week Diet Plan?
The 3 Week Diet Program is a manual-based system that is supposed to help consumers lose body weight and body fat in twenty-one days. The program consists of four instruction-based manuals, including the:
- Introduction Manual,
- Diet Manual,
- Workout Manual, and
- Mindset & Motivation Manual.
Consumers can purchase the entire set, which is also available as a digital download.
Enter: The 3 Week Diet by Brian Flatt. The plan claims to help you “melt away several pounds of stubborn body fat” in 21 days, and the website offers up plenty in the way of impressive before-and-after pics.
The Popularity of This Program
The 3 Week Diet program has gained popularity in a very short space of time. The program was only developed back in 2015.
It is basically a weight loss program that aims to achieve results very quickly. This diet program is designed so you lose weight fast – between 12-20 lbs in just 21 days – as long as you follow the diet to the letter.
The majority of people who start diet programs are simply unable to achieve their desired goal because they give up before they see the results they want.
Diets which aim to reduce weight by two pounds a week are all very well but my motivation, like my willpower, declines pretty rapidly unless I have a compelling reason to keep going.
How Did 3 Week Diet Start?
The creator, Brian Flatt, is a certified personal trainer and sports nutritionist who has been in this industry since 1999.
According to him, other weight loss programs or diet plans are more targeted towards a slow approach to weight loss and do not help the user in shedding stubborn stored fat.
The 3 Week Diet claims that the user will be able to accomplish the following in twenty-one days:
- Lose 12-23 pounds of pure body fat
- Lose 2-4 inches from the waistline
- Drop 2-3 dress sizes
- Decrease cellulite
- Improve metabolism
- Get healthy skin and hair, etc.
The 3 Week Diet Plan claims that this system has secrets and techniques used by celebrities, elite bodybuilders, and fitness gurus.
Shedding the extra fat and then keeping up the momentum to maintain your weight can be difficult but the three week diet manual not only tells you what to do for 21 days but it also tells you what to do following the 21 days of the diet in order to maintain your new weight.
What Is This Diet Exactly?
While this is a “new” diet, it’s actually nothing more than taking different ideas from several existing diets, such as the Keto Diet, Intermittent fasting, and others, and reworking them into a 3-week plan.
The 3 Week Diet System consists of 4 books:
- Instruction Manual book The first book in the box sets the scene. It explains, in detail, what the diet is all about, the science and research behind the diet and metabolism.It also discusses the critical factors which you have to watch out for in order to ensure you lose the weight safely. It talks about protein and all the other nutrients which are required for good health and speedy, successful slimming.Despite the fact it sounds technical it’s written in layman’s terms and is very easy to read.
- Diet Manual The manual is easy to follow, and explains in detail what foods you are allowed and how they can be cooked in each different phase of the diet. It tells you exactly how much lean protein you should be eating and when you need to eat it.There are however, a few notable omissions in the diet plan. There’s no mention of salads or any salad type vegetables. A wider range of foods would offer a more nutritious diet, but then it might not give such rapid weight loss.For phase 4 of the diet, you need to calculate your BMI and there is a a section in the manual which explains how to do this and how to use the result to work out how many calories you are allowed to eat in this phase.Fortunately, it is a simple and easy to follow calculation which I did using the calculator on my phone. Meal plans are available as an optional extra once you’ve bought the 3 week diet.
- The 3 Week Workout Exercise Plan The 3 Week Workout is a strategic combination of resistance training and cardio exercise that ignites your metabolism and forces your body to burn the fact that you have mobilized, while increasing the demands for even more fat mobilization.You’ll not only burn calories like crazy during the workout, but these exercises will force your body to continue to burn additional calories even after your workout is over.The workouts take around 15-20 minutes and should be performed on 3 or 4 days a week. They are designed not only to burn calories and increase fitness, but also to help you look slimmer and more toned.
- Mindset & Motivational Manual The last part is the mindset and motivation manual. It sounds a bit dull and indeed on first reading it isn’t the most captivating read.However mindset and motivation are the glues which keep you sticking to a diet and it’s important to have strategies to turn to when the cravings strike – or when someone forces you to eat birthday cake.For long term weight maintenance, it’s just as important to train your mind into good habits as it is to train your body to move more.This manual has a selection of different strategies which you can pick and choose the ones which will help you eat more healthily on an ongoing basis.
The diet is broken down into 4 phases over the 3 week period and promises following:
Phase 1 (Days 1-7) This is the cleansing part of the diet, which helps to remove toxins, waste buildup and excess fat from the digestive system. During this phase, you get a detailed explanation of the type of foods you are permitted to eat.
Phase 2 (Day 8) This is a one day phase, called “The 24 Hour Fast. In this phase, you’re supposed to eat your last meal (which is dinner for most people) and then you don’t eat again until dinner time the next day. In this phase, you’re going to skip 2 meals.
Phase 3 (Days 9 – 11) Known as the “Fat Phase”, it is during this time that you eat an assigned number of calories, with about 80 percent being fat.
Phase 4 (Days 12-21) During this phase, you gradually add more food to your diet plan. You will have a customized calorie plan to help you, based on your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate – the rate at which your body uses energy when you are resting in order to keep vital functions going) and your weight loss goals.
The 3 Week Diet include exercise – In this 21-day period of time, you will do some simple exercises 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week. These exercises require minimum equipment – 2 dumbbells.
Click here and find more about 3 Week Diet program by yourself.
Rated #1 for fat loss and value! Weight loss pill that naturally burns fat gets biggest deal in Shark Tank history. See what the experts are saying. Read More...